Factory Compliance ServicesCompliance under Factories Act, 1948 and specific State Rules, is voluminous for any industrial establishment when they had to focus on core productivity and profit on that.
Maintaining harmonious industrial relations is more vital for an establishment, for the workers to give their full productivity in achieving the goal.
Labour legislations governing the business establishments are undergoing changes periodically. Human Capital department needs to be observant to the amendments in the Statute and update their system accordingly. Continuously updating and ensuring compliance is not feasible for any Human Capital Management, in the current scenario.
We at ARMSS have demonstrated timely compliance, updation of changes and putting productive monitoring system to the current client establishments to ensure 100% under Factory Compliance. This gives peace of mind for any establishment to focus on development of their business to gain competitive edge in the changing market.
We at ARMSS, accomplish an Honest Partnering in the following areas under Factory Compliances services:
- Initial comprehensive audit and implementation.
- Factory establishment Registration under Factories Rules.
- New, renewal, amendments of Factory Licenses.
- Registration under other applicable Acts.
- Due maintenance & periodical maintenance of Statutory Registers, as applicable to the industry.
- Periodical auditing of the premises to ensure compliance under the provisions of Factories Act.
- Preparation and submission of State specific statutory returns, remittances.
- Preparation and display of Notices and applicable Abstracts.
- Periodical evaluation, audit and reporting of engaged Contractors (on specific request).
- Liaison with statutory authorities.
- Facilitate with Human Capital department during – internal audit, statutory audit, labour audit, global audit.
- Giving foremost importance to handling Inspectors & closing Inspection notices.
- Protect Employers from litigations.