Contract Labour Compliance ServicesBeing compliant by the organisation may not absolve from litigation if any contractor engaged by them are non-complied.
In day-to-day business scenario, it is expected that every organisation in India has to have contractors in non-perennial activities. Engagement of Contract Labours through different contractors for different non-perennial activities may be a relief for an Organisation to concentrate on the core activity. Simultaneously it is inevitable that an Organisation needs to be complied with Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, to achieve compliance in engaging contract labourers.
We at ARMSS, accomplish an Honest Partnering in the following areas under Contract Labour Compliances services:
- Registration of Principal Employer under Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act.
- Licensing of Immediate Employer/s under Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act.
- Ensuring Payment of Minimum Wages to Contract Labourers.
- Maintaining registers, filing returns for Principal Employers.
- Maintenance of registers, forms, notices & records / auditing registers & records for Immediate Employers.
- Remittance / audit of remittance for Social Security benefit Acts.
- Ensuring Compliance under the Act to avoid complication for Principal Employers which may lead to absorption of such employees.
- Timely remittance to avoid fine/damage/interest on social security contributions.
- Protecting Principal employers from litigations arising out of non-compliance under CLRA.